
Sorry I'm a couple weeks late on this. I'm been trying getting Grandpa's video done. But here it is.
Our original plans were to visit my family in Rupert and have the March Birth
day Bash. But Brayden was sick so we stayed home. So Brayden turned 1 on March 1st. That entire weekend Brayden was sick. He had a fever of about 103 for about 3 days. He didn't have any other symptoms but being really tired. But he finally got better. Just in time to enjoy his cake and ice cream. Brayden's favorite show is Mickey Mouse Playhouse so I attempted to make a Mickey Mouse cake. It was fun and I spent about 3 hours making it. He enjoyed
eating and playing it it. Great Grandma and Grandpa were here along with Grandma and Grandpa O. Aunt Angie and Uncle A
dam.
day Bash. But Brayden was sick so we stayed home. So Brayden turned 1 on March 1st. That entire weekend Brayden was sick. He had a fever of about 103 for about 3 days. He didn't have any other symptoms but being really tired. But he finally got better. Just in time to enjoy his cake and ice cream. Brayden's favorite show is Mickey Mouse Playhouse so I attempted to make a Mickey Mouse cake. It was fun and I spent about 3 hours making it. He enjoyed
eating and playing it it. Great Grandma and Grandpa were here along with Grandma and Grandpa O. Aunt Angie and Uncle A
dam. My little boy is getting big. Everyday is something new. And the last couple days he has been walking everywhere!
2 comments:
Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.
Happy birthday. What a sweet little boy. Nice photos!
If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.
Cute cake! That is crappy he was sick. The same thing happened when Brooklynn was that same age. it was Christmas (one week after her first birthday) and she was so sick that day. I was so sad because I was so excited for her first real Christmas (her first Christmas she was only 1 week old) and she was sick all day. Brayden is so cute, it was fun to see you guys this weekend. Thanks again for all your hard work on the video.
Post a Comment