Today we were able to have a 4D ultrasound done. (Not quite sure what the 4 is instead of 3D). Its fun to see all the little eyes, nose, fingers, and toes. The ultrasound technician kept laughing because the the little one wouldn't hold still long enough to get pictures so she would have to freeze the frame. She is VERY VERY active. I feel her move every time I go to lay down. Patrick doesn't always believe me but in the ultrasound you could see her little legs and hands kicking and pushing non-stop. My hope is, Brayden was very mellow while I was pregnant, and then he was born and hasn't stopped since. I hope this one moves now and will be cuddly later. They recorded the ultrasound as well as printed pictures. (She printed about 25 but I'll only bore you with a few)
A smile for her first pictures

So peaceful

I'm number 1

You can't see me

Here I am

Don't bug me I'm sleeping (or kicking mom)
5 comments:
It's so real now! I am so excited for you guys and your little girl! Can you tell Melissa that i would like to be able to see her blog?!! Can you believe that Brayden is on his way to being 2.......they grow up so fast. I think that we might start to try for another soon.......AH!!
How interesting to get pics in 4d. What crazy technology we have. That' so exciting to be able to see what your little one is doing in there. You can definitely feel it huh?? :)
That is so exciting, Jess. Again, we are so excited for you and can't wait to see what she looks like when she's out of your belly.
That is funny that I see these pictures tonight. We were at my mom and dad's tonight and Jeff and Kristina were talking about a 4D ultrasound. Jeff wants one way bad but Kristina wants to wait to see what her baby will look like. I think they are way cool!!
i love the 4D pics. we had them done too. so, do you have a name picked out?
Post a Comment