Brayden had a great time running and playing with all his cousins.... he didn't want to come home and lose all his playmates.
We were also able to close on our home on Thursday. We are now officially homeowners!!! YEAHHHHH!!! If your ever in Tremonton, we have an extra room (no more sleeping in the family room) We're still deciding when to move for sure. We are just playing it week by week, waiting to see how Whitney is doing. I go back to the Dr on Tues, hopefully she has had a growth spurt. The dr thinks she'll be about 5 lbs at birth unless she starts to really grow.
We were also able to close on our home on Thursday. We are now officially homeowners!!! YEAHHHHH!!! If your ever in Tremonton, we have an extra room (no more sleeping in the family room) We're still deciding when to move for sure. We are just playing it week by week, waiting to see how Whitney is doing. I go back to the Dr on Tues, hopefully she has had a growth spurt. The dr thinks she'll be about 5 lbs at birth unless she starts to really grow.
2 comments:
That's crazy about your little girl. I hope that she starts to grow some before she comes! I am jealous that you guys were able to be in the temple for the dedication. How many people can say that.! Jon is jealous that you guys now have a house of your very own!!! We have already grown out of our place. Oh Well!!
Congrats on your pregnancy and it is good to hear from you. I hope all goes well. I probably won't see the Twin Falls temple for a long time, so thanks for sharing your pictures. It looks like a beautiful temple. It is good to see your family. You all look great!
Post a Comment