Brayden is 19 months and is always on the move. He fills his day with animals, trucks, and food. He is keeping us on the move and always bringing us smiles. Terrible twos has hit and we are all hoping it doesn't last to long. He is loving his new room and his new sister. He will bring her toys so she will play with him. When she cries he runs to her and gets her pacifier, blanket, and me.
Patrick and Brayden are learning about all the different kinds of trucks (I told Patrick we live in a country town now, he better brush up on his farming)
Brayden loves to help me cook. He decided that he need to add a little of each spice from the spice rack (too bad we were making cookies)
We finally got Brayden to hold Whitney and even give her a kiss! Too bad she didn't like it.
Whitney will be one month old on Thursday.... it still amazes me how fast time goes. She went to the doctor on Oct 9th and she is growing! She is finally 5 lbs 6 oz, 18 1/2 inch!!! I wasn't quite sure if she would ever hit 5 lbs. The newborn clothes still are too big... she is so tiny around her waist, neck, and legs that they just don't stay on. 
A traditional 'Joan' look. Grandma always slept with her mouth open like this. Grandma would wake herself up snoring, Whitney hasn't done that yet. Whitney's hair is turning more red everyday too... Thanks Grandma Whitesides!!!
I have be meaning to add this picture for awhile. This is from her first bath... when I was washing her hair I noticed how curly it is.
My 'big' boy
Best Buds
Best Buds
1 comment:
She is such a sweetie Jessica, and I'm so glad that she is growing!
Post a Comment