We were finally able to have family pictures! I was really excited and the pictures are even of our family!! (click here if you missed the story). I'm really excited how they turned out. Nicole did a great job. http://www.nicoleleavittphotography.com/ Brayden was a stinker, but she was great to get his attention. Here's just a few of my favorites!





I think I like this picture so much because he looks so innocent and calm. A completely different side of him than we usually see.








7 comments:
CUTE! They turned out really well! I never realized Whitney had such a red tint to her hair before. You have such a sweet little family.
Great pictures!!!!
Cute new pictures! Much better than the ones NOT of your family! Such a cute little family!
Jess they look so good! You have such a cute family! Whitney is getting big!!
Oh I am so glad you finally got YOUR family pictures. I remember reading that story and I still can't believe that that company or whatever lost your family pictures! I am sorry that happened to you, but these ones turned out beautiful! How do you know Nicole? SHe and I went to high school together. She did a great job!
SOOOO cute! I think one of my favorites is the one of Brayden holding Whitney. So sweet.
What a cute family you have Jess! I love the pics!
Post a Comment