Grandma and Grandpa O have this horse for the kids to ride... Brayden for the first year would just drag the poor thing around. Whitney picked up what to do right away.
Brayden had so few words until about 4 months ago. (He is up to around 100 YAY) One day he was saying all his words to me and a song click in my head... It is still my favorite to hear him sing and dance.
I'm not sure Whitney has learned to enjoy the snow yet. (Don't mind the messy garage... that is one of our weekend projects )
Whitney has finally outgrown the infant bath tub so now she gets to splash and she loves it.. I love the hair this kid has we were going to for punk rock girl.
Whitney now has a walker!! She does pretty well with it too (well, when Brayden lets her). It is pretty big... much bigger than her. She really can walk with it.. but Brayden really wanted attention... what a goof ball. I really tried but Brayden's truck was too fast.
On February 6th, our Bailey Bug was baptized. I am so proud of her. She has become a very special lady. She has a personality that makes you want to spend time with her.. she can brighten any room. She has confidence in herself.
Bailey... don't every forget who you are and how much we love you. Always remember Heavenly Father and Jesus love you and will never leave you. Bailey, I promise you if you will follow what Heavenly Father says and what he wants you to do... You will be extremely blessed and happy through life. I love you so much and Brayden and Whitney what to be with you because they love you too.
Bailey... don't every forget who you are and how much we love you. Always remember Heavenly Father and Jesus love you and will never leave you. Bailey, I promise you if you will follow what Heavenly Father says and what he wants you to do... You will be extremely blessed and happy through life. I love you so much and Brayden and Whitney what to be with you because they love you too.I have to say congrates to my sister as well.... You look incredible Jen!!
Whitney wasn't quit sure the cool things in the bag so Brayden was helping her rip through the paper. (Sorry she isn't dressed... I think this was her 3rd outfit change of the day.. I had given up) This Valentine's Day wasn't our family's greatest. Monday through Thursday Brayden was sick, Friday Whitney got it, Friday night I got it, and Saturday afternoon Patrick wrapped up in a blanket. We are all feeling better today and starting to keep food down. So no romantic dinner or cuddling on the couch... just sipping sprite on opposite side of the room. We will celebrate later this week, at least that is what I say :)
Brayden is doing well with his seizures... it has been over 3 weeks since his last one! The poor kids takes so many different meds but he is a trooper. They seem to be working and he is going up hill again. I have to take a minute and say how blessed our family has been during this time. It has been really hard to watch Brayden struggle with this, but I know Heavenly Father has been with him and watching over us. He has given me strength to keep my head on and focus on helping him. We are so blessed, I can't even begin to explain. Heavenly Father has not just held my hand but he has carried me through it all. A few months ago, Brayden had a seizure and instead of feeling nervous and scared I felt nothing but peace and gratitude. So many nights I felt like I couldn't take any more. With Heavenly Father and Jesus by my side, I have learned everything righteous is possible.
2 comments:
Cute pics Jessica! Glad to see an update. I'm glad your getting better. I loved the videos too! So cute!
They look SO CUTE playing with each other! AND I'm jealous you've gotten to 'play' in the snow! We haven't had much snow this winter & I've missed it!!!
Post a Comment