I would have to say the toilet one is my favorite!How cute is that!
hahaha I laughed out loud at the toilet picture. hehe Oh the joys of kids! :) Good thing they're cute!
I can't believe she climbed into the toilet. I'm glad you got a picture of it. I would have panicked and forgot to even take time to enjoy the moment! She really is a climber!
LOL!!! That toilet picture is awesome!! hahaha!! What a cutie she is.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would have to say the toilet one is my favorite!How cute is that!
hahaha I laughed out loud at the toilet picture. hehe Oh the joys of kids! :) Good thing they're cute!
I can't believe she climbed into the toilet. I'm glad you got a picture of it. I would have panicked and forgot to even take time to enjoy the moment! She really is a climber!
LOL!!! That toilet picture is awesome!! hahaha!! What a cutie she is.
Post a Comment