Monday, September 20, 2010

Whitney Turns 2!

I can't believe my little girl turned 2!


We opened presents... Brayden had to help. (Whitney was kinda slow.. one rip at a time)

Whitney's Birthday cupcakesWe sang Happy Birthday She stared at the candle (Brayden helped blow it out)And we ate cupcakes! Sunday night after a fun weekend.... she couldn't stay awake anymore


2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Whitney! Those cupcakes were awesome by the way. Did you make those? Those are amazing. I wish I could do stuff like that!

Christy said...

What a sweet heart! Happy Birthday to Patrick and Whitney! Those cupcakes were darling! How did you do those?

We have been so busy the last month packing and moving and unpacking that I haven't gotten to view your blog in awhile. Looks like things have been going better for you guys, except for Whitney's leg...BUT she is walking now! And so good too. That's great news. She is such a doll.