Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween and other stuff

Brayden is a very active 3 1/2 year old. He goes to school 3 days a week. The school bus picks him up at 8:30 and drops him off at 12:00. He really enjoys school. Whitney and Mommy love their quiet time. Brayden is so busy and when he starts to get bored he comes up with some crazy ideas.

A day in the life of Brayden:
Bug Whitney for awhile and make her do all the work. (She was laughing too)

He decided that he needed to wear Mommy's makeup. I guess this is how a boy wears mascara.

Whitney has lots of hair bows and flowers. Brayden wanted Daddy to wear them. Daddy didn't have enough hair on his head so a few had to go on his face. What a goofy kid.Whitter got a play kitchen for her birthday (THANKS AUNT JEN) She loves putting everything in the dishwasher and stove!


(Sorry for the naked kid. Brayden needed real water as a result his clothes were soaked) Of course Brayden has to play too. Whitney's favorite spot to sit in the box. This picture is for Jen. I know how much you love theses :) This is the 2nd one we have found in our yard. YUCK!








Halloween


Trick or Treating around Tremonton.

Woody was eyeing the candy already.


Brayden wanted to be Woody and Whitney was his horse. I guess he was a little ruff riding his horse and broke her leg.

We went to Rupert to trick or treat with the cousins. They had a treasure hunt.

(L to R) Bailey (rock star) Jamie (butterfly) Briggs (Indian) Shari (Rock star) Brody (baseball player) Brayden (woody) Front Whitney (horsey) Jonas (dinosaur)Brayden had a blast just being with the cousins. He just goes along and does whatever they tell him (even with a smile on his face )

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

I love their costumes! That is too cute! He made a really cute cowboy! I can't believe you have a snake. I wouldn't have even taken a picture so good for you!