November 9th, Patrick had emergency surgery to remove his gallbladder. he spent 3 days in the hospital. His gallbladder was dead and his body was trying to fight the infection. The doctor told him to take 2-3 weeks to recover. So he spent the next 2 weeks home from work and stayed home with us.
We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho with the Bailey's. The kids had fun playing with the cousins and playing in the snow. They were able to make a tunnel under the snow and have a fort.
December 6th, I took Whitney to the doctor cuz she was acting sick and I didn't want her 4 weeks of ear infections to come back. Her appointment was at 9:45 and by 10:30 she was admitted into the hospital and working on getting an iv started. They were much better this time it only took 5 tries. (last time it took 16 pokes) We spent 4 days in the hospital with pneumonia. She was having a hard time keeping her oxygen levels up so they sent her home with oxygen, an o2 monitor, and a BBG (baby bugger grabber). Her she is with all her equipment ready for bed. 
3 comments:
Poor little girl! I'm glad shes doing better!
Oh my! You guys have gone through so much health issues! What a tough year you have had. I am glad that she is doing better and Patrick too!
Oh my gosh! Poor YOU!! I hope it all passes soon and things get back to more of a normal for you...then again define normal at this point. You're in my prayers!
Post a Comment