Oh no!! I've actually considered getting some tub crayons for Katie, but then I worry that it will encourage drawing on things that aren't paper. Should I or shouldn't I? How did you get it off? Or did you just repaint the spots at bedtime? So sorry!
They LOVE the bathtime crayons. Brayden has never colored on the walls just Whitney... so I would say they are good (Whitney doesn't understand no.. little stinker) Magic Eraser takes the markers and crayons right off. Not really that big of a deal. Good luck! Hope you are feeling better!
2 comments:
Oh no!! I've actually considered getting some tub crayons for Katie, but then I worry that it will encourage drawing on things that aren't paper. Should I or shouldn't I? How did you get it off? Or did you just repaint the spots at bedtime? So sorry!
They LOVE the bathtime crayons. Brayden has never colored on the walls just Whitney... so I would say they are good (Whitney doesn't understand no.. little stinker) Magic Eraser takes the markers and crayons right off. Not really that big of a deal. Good luck! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment