Sunday, June 19, 2011

A quick glance at May

You ask what is that white stuff all over Whitney's head....

Ranch. Brayden felt the need to dump an entire bottle (a new full bottle) of Ranch on Whitney's head. I cleaned her up... Put her in the bath got everything out of her hair. Right after I got jammies on her. I went into the bathroom to put the towel away and she went back to the scene of the crime and wiped the ranch back into her hair. Little stinker is defently a two year old.



Patrick was gone the end of May for a business trip. I took the kids garage sale shopping! We hit a gold mine. One house had tons of girl clothes (most with tags still on them) This is our jackpot!I finally talked Patrick into letting us (ME) get kittens. This kitty is Sammy. He looks just like his mom, Sally. Brayden wanted to name it Sally but I wouldn't let him so we agreed on Sammy. Our other cat is Eva (the white robot on Walle). Sammy is black and Eva is white. Our first pinic... May 17th.... wearing jackets and in the garage because it is so cold and raining.


If only would could have some nice weather we wouldn't have to ride our bikes inside.

I've always said Brayden was a little backwards. He is fast asleep. Sleeping on his blankets with his pillow on top of him. (And yes he still sleeps with his pillow pet EVERY night)One morning I couldn't find Brayden. I called for him and he came out of his room. He said "I made my bed for you Mommy" Who wouldn't love a boy like that! What a sweetheart he can be

No comments: