Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Goof Ball Whitney

Back to school after Christmas break. They look excited to go... Mommy smile was even bigger!Whitney loves to get into things. She dumped all her colors out and climbed in the box.All dressed up in her pretty twirling dress. Cowgirl Whitney came again. She has to have her hat, boots, and both guns!

One night I put Brayden to bed and had to get something for Whitney. I came back Whitney was handing things to Brayden under the door.



and of course Brayden was encouraging it.

1 comment:

Maybury said...

I miss Whiters so much! I love her cowgirl outfit! She is such a doll. Thanks for the darling pictures. I normally don't like blurry pictures because you can't see facial expressions, but I really like them with your kids. Your kids are SOOO busy! I love that they are blurry. It makes me so happy. I just love it.