Sunday, September 2, 2012

Oregon!!

In May, Patrick had another work conference to attend.  This time in Portland, OR.  He flew out Sunday night and I flew out Wednesday to meet up with him.  Brayden and Whitney stayed with my parents and loved every minute playing.  It was only my 3rd time flying and i was nervous to fly by myself, but I did it!
This is the view out the hotel window.

 We attended the temple while we were there.  The temple is right off the freeway but you can't see it because it is surrounded by trees.  Sitting on the temple grounds was peaceful and quiet. 

 It was raining (of course) and this duck swam around the pond.
 Standing outside the temple grounds.

 Two crazy adults
 I couldn't believe green everything was.  This is the drive out to the beach.  Lots of green rolling hills
 Cannon beach.  It was chilly and windy.  A typical day I've been told.
 Everyone was out flying kites.  Brayden loves rocket ships so I took a picture of this kite.






No comments: