Since w

e are just getting started I'll give you a little up date on what are family has been doing so far this year. We started out spending our Christmas break in

Idaho and didn't come back to Ogden until the 2nd of January. Since then we have had snow fall after snow fall. We can't see out our front window anymore. I'm loving every storm. I bundled Brayden up, not an easy task, too him outside to play in the snow and after discovering the snow was cold and he couldn't eat it, he was ready to go back inside. It took longer to dress him then the time we actually spent outside. We have more seriously started house hunting, not
having m

uch luck finding one in our budget. We have looked at many 'handyman specials' and they haven't scared us away yet. This is one of our special finds. So for now we are still looking for the 'perfect' home for us. Brayden is getting bigger every day. He is getting ready to walk, walks across the funiture, toys, our legs, and the wall. But he has learned how to crawl really fast and walking is slowing him down. He is a great help to unload the dishwasher and to pull all the stuff off the shelves. He has discovered that it is fun to go outside, so many times a day he stands at the door and plays with the knob. (knock on wood)

but so far his is sleeping through the night since we got over our colds. We're loving every minute of his new adventers. We found him a new car seat that faces forward and now the entire time he is in the car he just talks to us none stop, he thinks he is such a big boy.
1 comment:
Yay, I'm excited you are blogging now. Now I can see pictures of your cute little one!
Post a Comment