Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Out with the old..... in with the new

Finally we got our new dishwasher. It broke about 4 weeks ago. So I've become a human dishwasher. Last week the rental company told us the maintains guys were out of town so they wouldn't be there to install the new dishwasher until Monday. I paitently said I could wait. They called about 9:30 and said they were on there way. At 10:45 they called and said they had a house flooding in Draper, but would come as soon as they fixed the problem. They finally showed up at 2 they didn't leave until after 4 they had problem after problem. When they turned the water on it snapped the hose. So they had to go back to Home Depot. I am just happy to have a working on. It is very noisy and the cheapest model money can possibly buy. But it WORKS!!!! Now all that is left is to figure out why our hot water heater runs all night and all day. They said 2 weeks ago they lined up a pumber to come look, but I haven't heard from anyone yet. Grandpa Oliverson got some toys from the toy reps and Brayden wasn't quite sure what to play with first. He soon discovered that the animals are fun to cuddle with and would rock with them. Lately, we have been trying to turn Brayden's naps form 2 half hour naps to 1 two hour nap. So I have had to fight him to keep him up. How do you think it is going? But he is awake and always happy when Patrick comes home from work. He loves to sit with his Daddy and be a big boy. I just had to take this next picture. Notice which hand? I think this is my little left handed boy. Mom you'd be proud.

3 comments:

Angie Oliverson said...

basically- my nephew is adorable. :) i cant believe hes 1!!

angie said...

i just have to say that i'm so happy for you for getting a new dishwasher!!! our firt place didn't have a dishwasher and i swore i'd never do dishes by hand again. it's aweful!!!! in our place now there's no dishwasher installed...so we bought a portable one, and i have to hook it up to the water faucet, but i don't care!! at least it does the job!

Shanna said...

Cute pics! I love the sleeping in the high chair, Daxton does that quite often.