Thursday, March 20, 2008
What will the baby be?
So yesterday we had another doctor appointment. The Doctor was only 20 minutes behind schedule. (He is rarely behind and the other doctor in the office was about 1 hour behind). Our doctor does an ultrasound every visit. I love it. He said the baby is growing great and is right on schedule. The heartbeat is strong. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to tell what the baby is.. Its still a little to small. The doctor says he says "its a girl until proven otherwise, just because you already have a boy." Patrick is convinced it is a boy... he says 'no girls, one is enough'. One day, I'll prove him wrong. I'd add pictures, but its moving weekend and the scanners packed. We are very excited to be moved into our new home. It will be so much better than where we are living now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the info. I'm thinkin Patrick needs a girl or two. Ha ha!! Ya, they are pretty exciting!
Where are you guys moving to? It's good to hear that your newest one is doing good! It would be awesome if you guys were to have a little girl! She would be so cute! Brayden is so grown up now. I can't believe that he used to be such a tiny baby! how are you guys doing? We decided to start a blog now since everyone else has! Its a lot harder to do than I had originally thought! Hope the move goes well! We are coming down this weekend, as in tomorrow until maybe monday. give me your number and i would like to stop by if we can or meet up somewhere! how does that sound???!!!
I keep waiting for pictures of the new house!! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment