Monday, April 14, 2008

Lend a hand.... where?!?


So this morning I woke up to the usual.... Brayden screaming until I give him freedom, sitting on the couch until we both wake up (and trying to keep everything down). I turned on the "Today Show' to see Al Roker doing a special with a helping hand with the title across the bottom "Rupert, Idaho" I had to get a double take. I wasn't even sure that people knew where Rupert was located. Well, they didn't really.... the hosts of Today kept saying Al was in Boise, Id. (Rupert is about 3 hours away not even close). By the end of the show they caught on and they even learned how to pronounce "Boise" The show was actually at the Idaho Youth Ranch (about 30 minutes outside of Rupert, not to far from my parents home). I had to call my family and tell them to watch... I was sure they knew about it, but all they had heard in the newspaper, was there was going to be a secret donation to charity in the mini-cassia (Burley- Rupert) area. Needless to say... I was shocked and felt connected and emotional but that's the hormones (just kidding). Here's the link to prove I'm not making it up! Today show is Rupert ID.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Wow, now you are all famous!!