Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A week of Doctors

So today we had another doctor appointment. I'm 16 weeks (and 2 days). We were hoping to find out what the baby is. The baby was so active, kicking and turning and punching they doctor couldn't get a good enough view. He said because he couldn't tell for sure he would guess a girl. He's not sure at all. Patrick is determined it is a boy, I'm not so sure. Our doctor does an ultrasound every visit so next time (May 16th) we will find out for sure. In the words of the doctor "He won't be able to hid next time." I'm a little disappointed cuz I was excited to find out. The baby is very healthly and growing well. The doctor says it is smaller, but completely healthly. So for now the baby is still an it. Brayden also had a wellness check this week. He is growing great! The doctor said everything looks great and he is developing fantastic. He now weights 22 lbs. (only 2 lbs in 4 months) and is 30 inches tall. It puts him in about the 4o% for his age. He did super good for the doctor and nurses. We'll keep ya posted as soon as we know more.

4 comments:

Monette and Mark said...

Come on baby. Stop teasing us. We want to know your gender!
That's nice you get an ultrasound every appointment. I hope you're starting to feel a little better.

Shanna said...

That dang kid, keeping poor mama hangin!

Shanna said...

Thanks Jessica! You know Brooklynn was born on the 18th. Justin thinks that would be pretty cool to have our first and last on the 18th. Also if it is a girl I want to name her Brielle and he thinks that is pretty cool that they both start with a B. Guess we'll see!!

Shanna said...

Oh ya, I told my dad that he got to be the one to tell grandma! Ha, Ha!!