Congratulations, Jess! It is so much fun to have one of each. You really get to see the true differences between boys and girls and it is pretty darn funny.
Fun, fun!! I can't remember what I voted for, but I'm glad you were able to tell. I just have to lsugh Pat at the fun things you get to deal with with girls. Hormones, hormones, and more hormones. I'm not even kidding, it starts at about age 1.
4 comments:
muahahahha! patrick was so wrong! thats pretty much amazing! you two deserve a girl! and my vote is either paige or whitney ;) love ya!
I'm so glad you were finally able to find out what you are going to have. She's such a tease. You'll have one of each just like us.
Congratulations, Jess! It is so much fun to have one of each. You really get to see the true differences between boys and girls and it is pretty darn funny.
Fun, fun!! I can't remember what I voted for, but I'm glad you were able to tell. I just have to lsugh Pat at the fun things you get to deal with with girls. Hormones, hormones, and more hormones. I'm not even kidding, it starts at about age 1.
Post a Comment