Wednesday, July 23, 2008
We need boxes
Its only Wednesday morning, and it has already been a very eventful week. It started when we put an offer in on a house on Friday. They responded with a counter offer late Monday afternoon. So Monday we put another counter offer... (Its beginning to sound like a game). Then Tuesday afternoon, they responded with another counter offer. And we accepted! We are super excited. Now starts the long process of getting the home approved. We are using what is called a rural development loan. Its a great loan and will save us tons, but they require a lot of inspections and different qualifications. We are excited to be 'home owners' and have a place to live for years (I know our families are excited about us not moving as much) I'm excited to paint walls. I'm sooo tired of white walls through out the entire house! We weren't planning on moving until the middle of Sept, but one of the counter offers was we close by Aug 28th. We probably still won't move until Sept sometime, so everyone save your boxes for us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations you guys!! You got the house! We have a ton of boxes!We don't even know where you are living at these days?! Where is the house you are moving to?
Hey thanks,
We live in Ogden right now, and will be moving to Tremonton in a month or so. Its exciting.
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Getting a house of your own is the greatest feeling!
Congratluations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! It's such a cute looking house- how exciting!!!
Thanks for responding to my blog. My favorite memory of you is- our long, long, long hours and days on days at Melaleuca and we would talk a lot, that was fun. I remember one time we were both team leads and we had to have a "meeting" in the itty bitty conference rooms in the data building. We probably ended up just gossiping but it was work related=) I just had fun working with you and knowing that amidst the chaos of Melaleuca data entry drama, I had a good friend- you made it easier for me to go to work when things were tough there, thank you.
That's so exciting to be moving into your own house. I'm getting anxious for the day we can do the same. Hopefully next year. Good luck with everything. I've been feeling good...just very large. :) How are you doing??
Tremonton!? That's a really nice town. I have a best friend that grew up there and she loved it and the people are vey friendly. Well we do have a ton of boxes, but I don't now if that will help you out since we are in Pocatello! sorry! Congrats again! We can't wait to get our own place...someday...in probably 3-4 years...
Post a Comment