He drives his car like a mad man... with one arm out the window and turning the wheel.
We've done a lot of traveling..... Brayden has found how to keep himself entertained.
Brayden has to do everything Patrick does. His new word is 'cheers'
Brayden tries on Daddy's shoes and tries to walk around the house.
Friday morning I came out to see why the computer was making noises only to find Brayden had climbed up the chair and was pounding on it..... He's never been brave enough to climb that high. He knows he's been caught. 
We are just waiting to close on our house. We plan on closing around the Aug. 28th and moving a couple weeks after. We are excited to be 'home owners' and I'm excited to have color on our walls.
Our baby girl is growing well and is as active as ever. The last appointment the doctor said she will be a small little girl, but very healthy. We also found out that she is breech, just like Brayden. So most likely I'll be having another c-section.
3 comments:
Hi Jessica, I don't know if you remember me. We grew up in the Acequia Ward together. I happened to find your blog and I just wanted to tell you congratulations on the house and the new addition to your family. Also your little boy is so cute. I love the pictures of him trying to be just like his dad.
That car toy for the pool looks way fun, I've never seen one like that. I am jealous because you guys are probably at the reunion right now. I wish we could have come.
how is it possible that he just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him?! cant wait to see you guys for the wedding!!!
Post a Comment