Those are adorable pictures! What a sweet boy! He must have such a tender heart. It's the best feeling to see your kids play and love on each other, isn't!?
I'm glad to see that Carter isn't the only boy who likes dolls. He has finally outgrown it. I guess you kind of have to expect it when he has so many sisters.
3 comments:
Those are adorable pictures! What a sweet boy! He must have such a tender heart. It's the best feeling to see your kids play and love on each other, isn't!?
These pictures are too funny with his dolls. What a cutie. It looks like he will be a big help with Whitney.
I'm glad to see that Carter isn't the only boy who likes dolls. He has finally outgrown it. I guess you kind of have to expect it when he has so many sisters.
Post a Comment