Brayden is now sleeping in his 'big' bed. He loves the freedom it gives him. One night, I went to check on him and I couldn't find him anywhere. I went to wake up Patrick and I looked down and he had come into our room and fell asleep while getting up onto our recliner. I wish I would have taken a picture. He was stomich down, one leg up hanging off as if to tired to climb completely up.
Many mornings I wake up to him watching cartoons in our room.
Brayden turns 2 on Sunday. I can't believe how fast his is growing up. He has lots to say all day long, to bad I can only understand a hand full of words. Whitney's physical therapist recommened Brayden get into speech therapy. The beginning of Feb we started going to speech classes. He loves them. He gets to run and play with other kids and I'm learning techniques to encourage talking.
We spent a week at my parents house. The girls played and made craft projects. Brayden ran and played all weekend he had a blast with the cousins.Whitney is now 5 months old. She is getting so big. She is now up to 10 lbs and getting a little long for most newborn clothes.

6 comments:
Oh the days of therapy! We went through physical therapy with Ashlyn for her head shape and a tight muscle in her neck. It's such a blessing to live in a time where there are so many options and so much help available! Good luck with everything! Whitney is getting big! I love the new pictures of her. She is such a doll. I know what you mean about finally being healthy too. We just got done passing the sick bug around our house as well. Yuck!
It sounds like everything is going so well! I am excited for you. You will have to let me know next time you come down to the Layton area so I can see you. Whitney is so cute she's go such perfect skin it is so pretty. Love ya!
Glad to hear things are going well for you guys! Cute pictures of the kids!
I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick. I hate that! We had that a little while ago and it is no fun. I'm glad to hear that Whitney is making progress. She sure is a cutie. Brayden as well. I would have loved to see the picture of him asleep halfway between the chair and floor. So funny!
The flu bug totally hit out house! I know how it goes being sick! Whitney is such a sweetheart! So pretty! And I bet Brayden LOVES his big boy bed! He looks like such a good big brother! SO, we're putting our blog on private ... so will you send me your email so I can add you? Our address is: nateandkimberly@yahoo.com ~ thanks!
Whitney's tutu is so cute! My neice has one too! It almost makes me want to have a baby
Post a Comment