Monday, April 6, 2009

Is spring ever coming?

We had our annal March birthday party. We had an all kid birthday party. Complete with pin the candle on the cake and limbo. Each kid decorated their own cupcake.
How low can you go? (For a couple of 2 year olds.. pretty low)Brayden had so much fun playing with the kids... he had to follow their every move.
Whitney got to play with Aunt Kenna and Shari. We are super excited for Aunt Kenna. She is having a baby boy in June!!
All the grand girls together. Whitney is almost sitting up 100% all by herself.

We have a computer expert on our hands. playhouse Disney is his favorite.
Brayden wanted a picture too (and one of his best in a long while)

RSV came to visit our family. Whitney is feeling much better and we were lucky all she need was a BBG (baby booger grabber) machine. 2 week later and things are finally going better.
Whitney is praying in her sleep now... "please help my parents, they need lots of help"
Two sick kids hanging out together
How many Oliverson men does it take to hang a picture?
Brayden was taking a nap one day and I came to check on him about 2 hours after laying him down. He kept himself occupied by pushing everything under his door that would fit. For my birthday, Patrick made me the only 'cake' I wanted brownie with cookie dough ice cream. YUMMMMYYY I could go for another birthday

2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to you and Brayden! Madi is turning 4 soon and I need ideas for her birthday party...I think I might steal your idea for the limbo! That looked like so much fun!
Sorry you guys got sick for awhile, glad to hear things are better now. Our girls were sick all spring break week...not fun. Cute pictures of the kids too!

Chris and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to you and Brayden! I'm glad you guys are feeling better! How exciting to see Whitney sitting up. I loved that stage. How fun.