Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring time fun

Easter egg hunting in the dirt

Coloring easter eggs


Oliverson version of a double stroller (sorry about the dirty faces we just finished dinner)
One morning I had Whitney laying in our bed, Brayden crawled up next to her, pulled the blankets up and held her hand. He is such a good big brother (He likes to steal her pacifiers thats why it is pink)
Whitney's new favorite food... she is still getting use to eating it so she just licks it

I went to check on Brayden during a nap and I walked in his room and couldn't find him anywhere. I opened his closet doors and found his peacefully asleep on the floor. (I guess he takes after his mommy)
Brayden loves playing in the yard (or dirt pile) He was consentrating very hard.

*** Blessings




Some days can be hard with 2 young children. I feel overwhelmed. But there are the times when Brayden runs into my arms with hugs and kisses or when Whitney wakes up and rolls over to says good morning with a big smile, my heart burst with love. There are days when Brayden get frustrated cuz he can talk and I feel overwhelmed with another appointment for Whitney and I feel so inadaquat to be a mother. Then I feel my Heavenly Fathers love and I'm reminded that He is always at my side guiding me. Like to Footprints poem says, "It was then that I carried you." I am grateful for the blessing I have been given. Our family has been blessed grately with the spirits of Brayden and Whitney. I am grateful we are blessed for them to be in our home.

Where much is given, much is required. I believe where much is required, much is given also. The Lord knows what I am able to handle and protects me during the rest. I am truly grateful for the lessons I have learned through trials and only hope I can continue to be the best I can.

2 comments:

Chris and Kristen said...

You have such cute kids! I love the stroller pic I will have to try that one day!

Melissa said...

Thank you Jessica for your heartfelt words, as I needed to hear them. I forget sometimes how completely involved the Lord is in our lives, if we allow him to be. Thank you for your thoughts. I miss you tons, hope to see you sometime soon.