

Whitney has started to like wearing necklaces. She can put them on all by herself. Look at that attitude.. We are in trouble!
This is how a boy plays with a doll house...
First they eat... then the dinosaur attack the house... Once Brayden's imagination was more creative... now that kid will think up anything.

When Brayden's not looking (or at school) Whitney loves to 'drive' his loader.. Its just her size.


Sometimes I get quiet moments when they play together and Brayden lets Whitney touch the toys.

Poor Whitney has been so sick that her body is just exhausted. She didn't even want to eat her dinner.

Two weeks ago, our house got a stomick bug. Whitney got it the worse and she couldn't keep anything in her stomick. By Wednesday night I finally took her to the hospital. She was so dehydrated they couldn't get an IV started and she couldn't keep anything down. She had a double ear infection (again) and the nurses had to watch her all night because her temp was around 104 for about 4 hours. Finally they brought in a blanket that blows cool air and it finally brought her temp down. The next day they tried for an IV again. 14 tries later they finally got an IV in. We stayed in the hospital until friday night. She was feeling much better. She is such a trooper. This is Wednesday befor I took her to the doctor. I woke her up, but she had decieded it was much more comfortable to sleep this way.
Brayden is such a goof ball. Before the bus comes, I make him comb his hair but because it is so thick and wavy I have to wet it down. He doesn't like it so he crawls with his head down to 'dry' it. He just makes it all comb forward... what a silly boy
2 comments:
You guys are so strong! You have been through so much with both kids. I am so sorry that that happened to Whitney. I am so glad, however that she is doing better now. What an ordeal though I am sure that was. Poor thing, to be poked so many times!! what a sweetheart she is and so darn cute too! Hope you guys have a good weekend and that sickness stays away from your home for at least 10 years!! geesh!
haha...I meant "sheesh!" hehe
Post a Comment