Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Vacation Picture

Sadly, while on vacation my camera broke... Patrick was finally able to get the pictures off the memory card. Actually right after this picture was taken he dropped the camera and broke my lens. (he broke the camera... I broke the car... we are even now :))

petting the starfish

The Aquarium by the Bay
The school of fish was we walked under
Patrick is in deep thought about the jelly fish...
If you look closely you can see nemo and dora right behind me!
The first time I have been on a beach since I was 4! Too bad it was too windy to enjoy.
All the cable cars lined up
My mornings.. sit outside on the balcony in the warm air and watch the ocean as I ate a cream cheese pastry and read a good book.. (Patrick was at a conference during the day)... ohh soo nice can we go back?
The beautiful view from the balcony
On the cruise of the bay we went around Alcatraz.
On the boat looking back to SF
Some crazy couple who was just happy to be together without any kids!
All the seals enjoying the warm sun
One goofy guy who I had to make be in pictures

Another famous picture of Patrick... He just wanted pictures on a tree without anyone in it!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

How fun! So glad you guys got a much deserved vacation together!