Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A month of updates

So its been awhile. I'm now 19 weeks (and two days) pregnant. I'm still battling morning sickness (all day sickness). I'm ready to be done with that. I'm feeling more pregnant everyday, the little one doesn't stop moving. I still look like I just put on weight, you know that stage where people want to ask if your pregnant but just not quite sure.
The school year is coming to an end, Patrick is excited for the summer. He starts with ATK on the 26th of this month. We are both really excited! It will be quite the drove about an hour and a half one way. We like to keep things exciting and active so the end of September, we will be moving closer for Patrick's works, our lease is up Oct 1st, and the baby is due Sept. 30th. We are actually in the process of working with a builder to build a home in Tremonton. The company is called Sierra Homes and going to build a home for us for the price we want. We are very excited and are just waiting to hear back from the builder on the final prices. If everything goes like we hope, the home will be built near the golf course (buy the freeway) in Tremonton. Patrick is super excited to build, he pulled out all his old drafting knowledge and is putting it to good use. He has all the ideas for tile, network cables, and all the stuff that I'll over look. Poor Brayden, i the month of September, he will have a new sibling, a new home, and he has to give up his crib. Hopefully, we can spread things out a little bit. My plan (hopefully the doctor will agree) is have the baby in the middle of Sept and move the last week in Sept. (and we'll slowly take away the crib.. .they baby can sleep in the bassinet for awhile). Patrick is having his surgery on his nose on the 20th of this month. He has a basil cell. We are ready for that day to be over and done with. It will be a long day of sitting and waiting. The doctor said plan on 6-7 hours in his office because of waiting for lab results. Other than that we are doing good. Enjoying watching Brayden grow up too fast, he is starting to talk a little, and will tell me more in sign. He is so active, I can barely keep up.
We are excited about Spencer's engagment! Congrates you two!
My best friend had her first baby on Tuesday! I'm excited to see the little guy. They named him Tate Jace. Jess (my friend) had to have a c-section and she wasn't to excited about it, cuz she is hurting. I just can't wait to see them.

2 comments:

Monette and Mark said...

Sounds like things are going to be crazy for you when Sept/Oct roll around. What a long commute Patrick has to make. Yuck!! I hope everything works out well with building your house. How exciting!! I've been researching homes lately. I'm dreaming of a house. It will still be a while though. :(

Did Jessica have her baby on the 6th or the Tuesday before? What a bummer to have to have a C-section. If you talk to her soon tell her I say congrats and wish her the best.

Shanna said...

Congrats on the house. I totally feel your pain in the mornig (all day) sickness department.