Monday, July 28, 2008

I finally did it

So I've been talking for months about cutting my hair and i finally did it. Don't cry Mom, it will grow back.

When she cut it, my hair went curly.... I've never had hair that was this curly before.

Brayden has discovered a few new things this last couple of weeks.... He thinks he is so cool now.



Brayden and I made Brownies, he soon discovered it was pretty good to eat...but couldn't quite get enough

That's better....


There we go

And ya can't forget the beater....

6 comments:

Celeste said...

Those pictures of Brayden are so classic. I love them! And I love your new hair! I have been contemplating cutting mine off since the hot weather began. I decided I'd wait til the weather cools down and then decide if I really want it cut or if the heat is just getting to my head. But your cute hair might convince me.

Christy said...

Haha! Your little boy is so cute!!

Was your hair really long before?? Some friends keep telling me I should cut it, and I tell them I probably should too, but I keep getting scared to do it...I have never had it this long, and even though it is annoying sometimes, I do like having long hair! But yours is really cute!

Angie Oliverson said...

honestly, i dont think that they come cuter!! that was definitely uncle adams influence! and i like the hair! super-de-douper cute!

Unknown said...

My hair wasn't very long before. about 2-3 inches past my shoulders. My hair grows so fast, that I am constantly growing it out then chopping it. My hair gets really have (I have lots of hair) and hot I have only done my hair 3 times in the last 3 months... so it was ready to come off. Your is really beautiful. If mine was cute like your, I don't think I would have cut it.

Monette and Mark said...

Those are such silly pics of Brayden with the brownie bowl. Now that's the way to eat batter. Yum!
I like your hair curly. Way cute!

Shanna said...

Your hair looks way cute!! Angela said something to me about cutting it at grandma's, but I could tell you still were not quite sure, so I didn't say anything. Congrats on getting the house, that is awesome. It is so nice to actually feel like your money is going towards something of your own. Good luck with the move.