So we finally did it..... We put an offer in on a house. After looking into building we decided it wasn't the right choice for us right now. (a week later we found out the bank who would be holding our loan went under, indymac bank) We have been looking at lots of homes and decided the one we like the best is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home. It is a bran new home across the street from where we were going to build. We put a really low offer in on the home, praying the take it, because it has been on the market for close to a year. If not, we can hopefully counter-offer until we can agree. So now we just wait until they answer; they have Monday at 5 pm. We are anxiously waiting!

4 comments:
its cute! hopefully you guys do get it! but there is a BIG problem... no yard! how is brayden going to survive the lack of greenery?! ;)
Thats awesome! I really hope you guys get it! If all else fails, you always have Rexburg to come back too!!!
So exciting! I can't wait to hear if they took the offer or not! Congratulations!
How exciting!!! It's a beautfiul home...I left a message a few days ago, but I guess it didn't work, for some reason our computer or internet always has trouble opening the comments page...
Post a Comment