On Friday we were able to come home from the hospital and Whitney was able to come with us... we were a little nervous she would have to stay until she gained weight. When the doctor released her, she was at a whole 4 lbs 6 oz. We had brought newborn clothes to bring her home in (we figured they would be a little big, but manageable). Well, as the pictures show... no where close.
We bundled her up in her car seat and we were so grateful that we had bought the inserts around her head. 
Yeah, clothes that fit!!! thanks Grandma and Grandpa O the preemies fit
Yeah, clothes that fit!!! thanks Grandma and Grandpa O the preemies fit
Brayden had probably one of the funnest weeks... he has spent the week with Grandma and Grandpa Bailey in Rupert. He has been playing with his cousins on the farm... they are teaching him to be a 'farm boy'. We miss him tons and are ready for him to come home and entertain us. The house is to quite without him.





7 comments:
Oh, she is so cute and tiny!! I am so glad everything is ok, I was worried when I heard how little she is. She is such a beautiful baby. Congrats!!
She is beautiful! Congrats! Hope that all is going well for your every growing family!
Cute cute pictures of both the kids!! I can't believe how small she is!
Jessica,
Whitney is beautiful! She looks oh so sweet and oh so little! Congratulations! I am glad everything went well for you. I am so happy for you!
She is cute Jessica. What a precious little girl you have! They are so fun to dress up too!
Whitney is adorable. Such a tiny little sweety.
That's so nice that your parents were able to take Brayden for a little while. I hope you've been getting lots of rest while he's been gone.
I can't believe how tiny she is! Grandma Helen just told me about her last week in Omaha. I'm so glad everything turned out okay. She's a cute little thing.
I feel like Elea is already getting so BIG, not a newborn anymore-- so hopefully you'll get to enjoy the newborn stage longer than I was able to!
Post a Comment