Thursday, September 11, 2008

More doctors, more cars, and a wedding!

This past weekend we had the chance to go to Spencer and Hillary's wedding. It was gorgeous. They both looked great. We are excited to have a new sister in the family! Hopefully she can keep Spencer in line (that could be a big job). We are super excited for them! Congratulations Spencer and Hillary!!!!!

Spencer really was excited to be married...

Exchanging rings





Our family of 3 (for now)






I went back to the doctor on Wednesday (my doctor is out of town so I saw a different doctor). He says the baby looks healthy she is only gaining a couple of oz a week. We are hoping she hits 5 lbs by birth. Right now she weighs (by an ultrasound so give or take a little) about 4 lbs 12 oz. I go back Friday for a non-stress test and back to my doctor on Monday. I have border line fluid and the resistance of the cord (not quite sure what that is) so the doctor thinks most likely Monday or Tuesday they will deliver. I am not so patiently waiting to hold our little girl.

We said good-bye to Abby (my car) a couple weeks ago. The fuel pump is going out so we have had to start the car with a hammer a few times. (it is quit the picture if only more people had seen us do it) and it doesn't have a horn... it is attached to the air bag sensor so to fix it was expensive. For some reason, Utah thinks cars need to have horns so we couldn't re-register it here. So it made it's final trip to Idaho where my parent's are taking care of her. Thanks Mom and Dad, she needs lots of love ;) Patrick loves to car shop so pretty much everyday for the last month he has been looking for a new car. I think we have found one.. more to come later.
notice... no picture of the front burnt bumper hahah

No comments: