Her original delivery time was supposed to be at 3:00 pm, we checked our voice mail and they moved it to 4:00 pm. We got here and checked in and went back to the operating room at 4:10 pm.
At 4:47 pm. Whitney was brough into the world. She was weighing in at a wopping 4lbs 13 oz. and 16 1/4 inches long. She is small, they took her over to the receiving area and started to clean her up. She cameout wide eyed and awake looking around. It was cool
Can you imagine how small she is? Well I got a picture that will give you a good idea.

Whitney after her bath and all clean. She has lots of hair, I think darker than Brayden's though...
11 comments:
I had just checked your blog to see if you had posted yet when my dad called to tell me that she was born but she was little. Holy Cow, she is tiny. I am glad everything is ok!! I hope Jessica gets some good rest and you get to enjoy your little angel.
Wow! and I thought mine were small when they arrived! :) Congratulations!
Yeah she's here! She's so tiny! Especially compared to my newborn of 10lbs 5ozs 23". I'm so glad to hear you were able to get moved in before she arrived. I'm sure there's so much you'll want to get done but remember to take it easy. Congrats on your sweet little one.
Wow, she really is small but also so beautiful. A lot of changes for you guys, a house and a new baby. Please post more pictures. And congratulations, can you believe you have 2 kids now?
She is beautiful Jessica! Good luck with having another little one in your life and I hope she is able to gain weight better now that she is here.
oh my goodness, she's tiny! And she's so sweet. Girls are so much fun. Congrats!
Love the name Whitney. She is grandma & grandpa W.'s #43 Great Grandchild, yes, i've been keeping track. Now that your closer, we hope to see you more. Congratulation. Stacey
She is so tiny, but so beautiful. Congratulations on your little girl!
oh my goodness!!! She is the tiniest cutest little girl ever!! Congrats guys!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful. I can't believe how tiny she is. I'm so glad that everything turned out well and that even though she's small, she's healthy. I love the name. Jess, you'll be surprised how soon you'll be feeling almost back to normal. Love you guys!
We are so excited for you. She is absolutely adorable.We hope to see you soon too. What is your new address? Take care and get plenty of rest. Love ya.
Post a Comment