Thursday, March 4, 2010

Brayden turns 3


Brayden's cake this year is all about cars.... (for those who know the movie like our house) this is the scene when the sheriff puts all the hot rods in the impound lot.
I love the look on his face... pure joy!

Hangin' with the boys
Brayden turned 3 on March 1st! I can't believe my little boy is 3. We had his birthday party on Sunday. We were so glad to have his grandparents and aunt and uncles there!

Brayden got a bike for his birthday.. he loves it, just not quite sure how to ride it yet. And we need some sunshine to melt all our snow!

One day Brayden will hate me for this... but for now it is funny. So I was laying Whitney down for a nap and I went to find Brayden and this is what I found.
I love the diaper dropped between his feet and the pants thrown to the side. Goofy kid.


Brayden's 3rd birthday also means he now get to go to a pre-school. Here he is on his first day.


He had to show me his cho-choo train backpack Daddy got for him.
The bus even picks him up in our driveway. I did really good letting him go, until they pulled out of the driveway and I could see his head poking out of the seat and he waved bye-bye.

No looking back. He walked right into class. He was a little nervous, but not enough to even look to make sure I was there.

Whitney is getting pretty good with her walker. One day she will be able to keep up with Brayden... (AHHHH)

Whitney is taking a gymnastics class. She's getting pretty good at going around the courses. She definitely doesn't need to work on flexibility. Class wears her out!
Whitney loves Dum dum suckers... One day she was really quiet so I went to check on her and she was digging through the diaper bag until she found what she wanted... TWO suckers.

Patrick keeps praying for spring. So I found Whitney her spring outfit. One day it will be warm enough to wear outside!

We went to the aquarium in Salt Lake this past week.
Whitney is looking for nemo... he's is just her size.
Waiting for the sharks!
petting the sting rays!

1 comment:

Chris and Kristen said...

What a fun birthday and zoo day!