It has finally been warm enough to go out and play! We took the kids to the playground to get some outside pictures.. That wasn't a great idea Brayden wanted to run everywhere and do everything but look at the camera.
Me and my Daddy off to play!

I'm so big

Pure joy

Look at me

I love you Daddy!

No boy kisses... They have Cooties!

Here I came

Everyone keeps telling me how innocent Whitney is. She is my angel and a sweetheart.. but here is my evidence that she can be mischievous too. Whitney was playing in the pantry with granola bars.. that's easy enough to pick up. She decided that wasn't enough fun so she pulled down the pancake mix bag and dumped it all over.
She is so proud of herself!
Am I in trouble? (Look at her pant legs... she had pancake mix everywhere)

No one can stay mad at me!

1 comment:
Yikes! What a mess!
Post a Comment